The safety tanker valve is a special pneumatic operated valve combination designed for safe top-loading and top-unloading of hazardous mediums for container vessels. The valve is secured by two internal valves, a upper bellow sealed globe valve and a lower bottom check valve. The valve design includes and integrated break-off fail safe and many other safety features. This valve has been successfully in service for over 30 years and is conform to all international transportation standards.
Pneumatic Safety tanker valve can be configured to be applied in the following medium;
- Chlorine – Cl2 (liquid&gas)
- HF – hydrogen fluoride / hydrofluoric acid (liquid&gas)
- Ammonia – NH3 (liquid&gas)
- Butene – C4H8 (liquid&gas)
- Butane – C4H10 (liquid&gas)
- Propane – C3H6 (liquid&gas)
- Iso butane – C4H10 (liquid&gas)
- Sulphur dioxide – SO2 (liquid&gas)
- Vinyl chloride – C2H3Cl (liquid&gas)
- Methyl chloride – CH3Cl (liquid&gas)
- Methyl mercaptan – CH4S (liquid&gas)
- Chlorine carbon monoxide – CO CL2 (liquid&gas)
For other mediums please contact us as we are able to modify.
- Design type approval no. 06D2 TPED
- Approval for ISO-Containers GEST 75/46
- Leakage rate A acc. to DIN EN 12266-1 (0 bubbles)
- PED 2014/68/EU
- Railways (DE): GGVE
- Roads(DE): GGVS
- Railways(INT): UIC / RID / CIN
- Roads(INT): ADR
- UIC (INT) Specification 573 – Technical rules for design of tankwagon
Our tanker safety valves are conform to the highest standards in the top loading & unloading standards for ISO containers.
Please send us an e-mail through our website to inquire further.