HF valves conform UOP (Conocophillips)
The Alkylation units is a conversion processes used in petroleum refineries. It is used to convert isobutane and low-molecular-weight alkenes (primarily a mixture of propene and butene) into alkylate, a high octane gasoline component. This process occurs in the presence of a strong acting acid such as sulfuric acid or hydrofluoric acid (HF) as catalyst. Depending on the acid used, the unit takes the name of SAAU (Sulphuric Acid Alkylation Unit) or HFAU (Hydrofluoric Acid Alkylation Unit).
The material(s) of valves will be determined to which pipe class they will fall under and to which HF concentration they are suitable to use.
Pipe : Class : Body : material : Trim : Class : HF concentration
- HF1; HF10 Monel Monel 300, 600, 800 80 to 98
- HF2; HF20 Carbon steel Monel 300, 600, 800 0,4 to 98
- HF4; HF40 Carbon steel Monel 150 1ppm to 50ppm
- HF5; HF50 Carbon steel Monel 300 1ppm to 50ppm HF4/5 Carbon steel Monel 800 1ppm to 50ppm HF6 Carbon steel CS, F6 150 Non acid process
- HF7 Carbon steel CS, F6 300 Non acid process
Scope of supply
We can supply below HF valves for alkylation services conform to UOP & Conocophillips standards.
- Gate valves
- Bellow sealed globe valves
- Piston check valves
- Swing check valves
- Plug valves
All parts and valves are conform to the highest quality standards in the market .
Please send us an e-mail through our website to inquire further.